Are Ghosts Real
Many individuals throughout history have asked the question; “Are ghosts real?”, if so, you are one among millions seeking the answer to this question.
Leading paranormal experts, science professionals, and even individuals in the general public that have an interest in the paranormal have attempted to answer the question, “Are ghosts real?”
Years of in depth research notes, background histories, eyewitness accounts, interviews, anomalous videos and photographs have all been collected in order to establish the truth behind the existence of ghosts.
In this guide, you will learn important facts pertaining to ghosts and the attempt to capture evidence that these spiritual beings do, in fact, exist.
What is a Ghost?
In order to establish the realism of ghosts, you must first have a precise understanding of what are ghosts. For many, a ghost is any type of haunting. However, this is not at all accurate. A ghost is a specific type of haunting that may be experienced in any location, by any individual.
A ghost is actually the visual based presence of a deceased human. This haunting may be a result of the life force of the person, the sheer essence of the individual, or the presence of the person’s soul after they have transitioned from the physical world to the spiritual world. There are many synonyms that are used to describe ghosts. The most popular ones include the following:
Purpose and Intent of Haunting
In order to answer the question of; “Are ghosts real?” paranormal investigators and others interested in the spiritual plane has established the purposes and intents of why a deceased human may return to the physical plane. This form of rationalization gives the ghost a sense of intelligence and assists in validating proof of the existence of ghosts to the living.
The following represents the most popular possible purposes and intents of a ghostly haunting:
• Many believe that the spirit may return in order to assist a specific individual that is living through the means of advice, warnings, or even to comfort that person.
• A ghost may return to the physical plane because of the fact that they may have a particular attachment to an individual, item, or even a general location.
• It is common for a spirit to return if they are not consciously aware of the fact that they have experienced a physical death.
Are Ghosts Real? Possible Evidence
According to eyewitnesses and individuals that have conducted investigations in various locations around the world, there are ghosts in virtually every region of the world. In each community, there are certain buildings, residential units, and lands such as cemeteries where the individuals that live close by whisper amongst themselves about the unexplained phenomenon that exists there.
When asking these people, “Are ghosts real?” you will promptly receive a “yes” in response. The legends of ghosts are powerful and the evidence that supports the existence of ghosts is even more powerful. It is important to understand that, behind every legend in existence today regarding ghosts, there is a truth. The following represents some evidence that the paranormal community has today about the existence of ghosts:
• Many paranormal investigators have gathered evidence through video. One example of this is when the Ghost Hunters TAPS Team visited the St. Augustine Lighthouse in St. Johns County, Florida and documented the apparent voice and apparition of a female within the structure.
• There are many people that have taken pictures that include orbs, partial and full body apparitions, and other types of abnormal images that cannot be scientifically explained.
• Millions of individuals throughout history have provided eyewitness accounts of direct encounters with ghosts.
If you are interested in whether or not ghosts are real, the answer is likely “yes”. There are many types of documented evidence that cannot otherwise be explained. The question, really, is not “Are ghosts real?” it is more – “Are we willing to accept the truth?”